Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Afternoon/Evening Love (more Boris + Sweet Dreams) (good morning)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm just hanging out at home, no hikes today. This morning, Pearl, Kobi and I went to the basketball park and I shot hoops for a while. A beautiful morn, we're still doing about 85 degrees here. Took a little nap when I got home at 11am, and now I'm back. That's a strange little creature in the FB post I shared. I had never heard of him before, but I guess he was discovered about 10 years ago. So now we'll have to add the Atacama desert to our places of exploration, along with Puma Punku, et al.

I saw your post for the Blue Velvet club. Did you get to go? I bet it was fun. :) Is it themed after the David Lynch film? If so, then it's really a far out place, lol! You must be feeling better, and I am happy. Yeah, I don't know if you've ever seen "Blue Velvet", but it's one of my all-time favorite movies. There are things in it that aren't for the squeamish, that's for sure, but overall it's an amazing film, if you like David Lynch.

Speaking of movies, my Boris Karloff Collection dvd set just came in the mail, so I may watch one before heading back to Pearl's. I will check in before I go. So glad you are feeling better and having fun exploring the city!

I Love You, Sweet Baby!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4pm : I am gonna leave for Pearl's in a few minutes, so I'll wish you Sweet Dreams before I go. I watched another great Mad Scientist movie with Boris, called "The Man They Couldn't Hang". Gruesome title, I know. I'm glad I watched it in the afternoon instead of at night, or my own dreams might not have been sweet. :)

I hope your day was good, and that school is going well and you are having more interesting and fun experiences. I will see you in your morning when I write more tonight.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:05am : Good Morning, my Baby. I just finished my walk a little while ago, and am winding down now with Chopin. Today I bought tickets for Opeth in December and Eric Johnson in January. Two of my favorites. I wish Opeth was playing with Alcest, like you are gonna get to see them. That is a perfect tour, an All Aries progressive music extravaganza, with one guy born on April 16 and the other guy born on April 17. But, I am just glad to have the chance to see Opeth, and Alcest will come back to L.A. soon anyhow. The guy is a touring machine (both of those guys are). I have seen Eric Johnson about 10 or 11 times since 1990, and most of the shows have been in the last 10 years. He is maybe the best guitar player I've ever seen. This time, he is touring with a guy named Mike Stern, who is a major league jazz player. Jazz is not particularly my thing, but Stern is supposed to be awesome, and Eric is Eric, and I can't miss him, so.........I bought tix for both shows. The EJ show is in January.

I can't wait until we can go to a show together! That will truly be awesome.  :):)

Well, that's all for tonight. Everything is going well at the moment, good days at Pearl's and nice weather. I am grateful for every blessing. I hope you have a good day at school, and I will see you in the morn.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment