Saturday, October 11, 2014

Odds & Ends On Day Off, Love Too... (Sweet Dreams) (a good day)

Good Evening, my Darling,

Happy Saturday Night. I hope you had a fun day, and maybe you are still out enjoying it cause it's not that late. I slept in, though not as much as I thought I would, but enough to feel rested. Now I am cleaning and getting ready to take bottles and cans to the recycler down by the 99 Cent Store. Then I may stop at Big 5 across the street for possible new sneakers and hiking boots. The sneakers I have are toast after months of walking and hiking. Those are the only stops I am gonna make, I think. Maybe the Libe, too, to check for movies. I am trying to watch lots of scary movies this month..... :)

My sister once again did not come over, too hot for her, so no grocery shopping today. And that's about it for me, just gonna rest up, then go for my walk as usual, watch a movie later.

Just wanted to say I Love You, and I will check back in a little later.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:50pm : I am back from my errands, and I did go to Big 5 and bought new sneaks and some hiking shoes. So now I'm all set! Went to Northridge Library, too (everything is near the Reseda/Nordhoff intersection), but I didn't find any movies. I've seen everything they have, so maybe I'll try Redbox. And, I still have my X-Files Season 6 episodes to get through. For now, some coffee and a little reading.

Sweet Dreams for my Darling, and a hug and a kiss. Many, in fact.
Sleep well, Beautiful Lady. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

1am : Listening to some previously unheard Satie. I love the way he simplifies the music, boils it down to it's essence. That approach wouldn't work for everyone, it's a state of mind he was in - ultra calm. Well, my Sunday Morning Baby, it was a good day. I got a lot done, catching-up wise, and I feel rested too. I get to sleep in again tomorrow, a good blessing.

Enjoy your Sunday, and I will see you when I wake up (but I will still be awake for about 45 minutes or so),

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment