Monday, October 27, 2014

Happy Monday :):) (xoxoxoxo)

Good Evening, my Darling,

Just writing from home to say hi. I hope everything is good at school. I will be around til about 3pm or so, then I've gotta make a few stops on the way back to Pearl's, to pick up prescriptions, etc. Maybe stop and get a second pumpkin, too, so we can carve one now and save one for Halloween.

Enjoy the rest of your evening! I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

11:45pm : Hey there, girl. Checking in to wish you a good morning. I hope you aren't sick again or anything like that. I also hope all is well back home with your Mom. Probably you are just busy with school, but anyhow, I'm just guessin'.

I'll be up for a little while, 45 minutes or so. I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment