Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Monday (scary movie) (late night love)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm just getting home from Pearl's. 'Tis a lovely day today, took Kobedoggie on a nice walk. Nothing much planned for the afternoon, maybe a movie. Do a bit of cleaning, too. Monday stuff. How's your day going? I'll bet you are really settled in by now, things are more familiar, you have a feel for the school and the town. And the woods, too, if you are still there.  :)

I loved the post from Portraits Of America. That's us! We have many memorable kisses to come.

I Love You, Elizabeth, and it's a great day today.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(I will check right around 4:30ish, give or take)

4:40pm : Writing from Pearl's. Super late, I know, but as always I want to wish you Sweet Dreams. I watched a scary movie this afternoon, "The Innocents" from 1961, starring Deborah Kerr. It's an adaptation of a famous short story by Henry James, called "The Turn Of The Screw". I've seen it about five times, and it never fails to creep me out. Fantastic b&w cinematography, too.

So that was all for the afternoon. Tonight I will listen to the Dodgers lose their playoff game against St. Louis. Hey, I was right about the Angels! Lol, sports, I know. Our mural was in today's local paper at www.dailynews.com. I wasn't quoted in the article, but it was still pretty cool to have it in the paper.

That's all for now, My Love. I will write more tonight, so sleep tight and I'll see you in a while.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:10am : Happy Tuesday Morning, my Baby. I am getting a late start again because I did listen to the Dodgers lose (lol) and then went on my walk, made dinner, etc. I am looking forward to the end of the week, when I will get two sleep-ins. I'm always really tired at the end of a cycle. Tomorrow morn there is a used book sale up at the Oviatt. Wow, remember that place? It was my second home for such a long time, years and years. Now, I hardly set foot in it. But I would like to check out the sale tomorrow, because they often have some very obscure books. So, I will hopefully do that early, before Pearl's Golden Agers meeting. As for Tuesday hikes, it may be the same trails for a while, until I can regroup and form a plan or just wait for the inspiration to hit me, in order to find new stuff. That's the way it all began anyhow, by total spur-of-the-moment inspiration. I went from never hiking in my life, to driving to one or two places, just for photographic opportunity, and then it exploded like it was waiting to happen all my life. That's how things work for me, and I can't force 'em. So tomorrow I'll go to the book sale, then drop Pearl off and drive somewhere, but probably to somewhere I've already been. Still, you never know what will present itself!

I will see you then, my Darling, in my morning, in the middle of your day.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment