Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday Afternoon Love :):) (blessed)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I hope you are having a nice evening and enjoying your weekend. I am at home, just woke up from a nap. All that hiking this week, y'know. ;) Yesterday, I wound up staying fairly close to home and instead of driving to Newhall, I went to O'Melveney Park in Granada Hills. I've been breaking in my new hiking boots, so I went up three of the steeper trails they have there. I love the way these boots grip the trail; huge difference over hiking in near-treadless sneakers as I did all Summer. Today, no hike. Giving my legs a break.

Vickie did not come over, it seems she rarely does anymore, so I may do a little shopping later but will probably save the bulk of it until tomorrow morn, while Pearl is in church. Yesterday at Target (which you know how to pronounce!) I got a string of orange Halloween lights and also some lights in spider web shaped frames, that also have green-lit spiders on them. I put 'em all up on Pearl's front fence and it looks cool! Plus, we will also have our pumpkin, and our real live Black Kitty, so we'll be stylin' on Halloween night.

Last night, I didn't do much. Just watched the World Series and then a really weird movie from my Hammer Icons Of Suspense collection called "These Are The Damned". Damn weird, it was! :)

For now, I will hang out and do some dishes. I may leave a few minutes early to stop at Vons before I go to Pearl's, but I'll be here til at least 3:45pm. Enjoy the rest of your evening!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55pm : Good Morning, my Angel. Happy Sunday! I am still doing Saturday night, winding down with Scarlatti, whose birthday it is today/tomorrow, October 26. Scarlatti is one of the first musical artists I can remember hearing, maybe even before my Beatles memories, because my Dad played his music all the time.

I was looking at your post from earlier today, via Nothing More. Maybe you just meant it as a fan, but in reading the text of the post, I see that it could possibly be a message post as well. If you meant it in the sense of "two years ago", and "one guy" (me) who was "cheering you on", well, all I can say - and I've said it before but it's worth saying again - is that something instantaneous happened when I saw you video of "Autre Temps". Whatever that instantaneous thing was, it came to me both overtly and subliminally, but Elizabeth, the thing was, it was very powerful.

I could see, in an instant, that you were very talented, more importantly artistic (a person either has that quality or they don't; it can't be learned), and beyond all of that, I could see you were special. "This girl is different, and".............

Maybe I can get to know her.

The thing is, I didn't actually think that. I just thought, "well, I'll send her a friend request". But then, the thing is that I am not the kind of guy who would ever send a friend request to a much younger lady. But in your case, I couldn't not do so. You know the story. If you go back to early 2012, it's as if there was magic at work.

So, if you mean me, as the "one guy" in the Nothing More post, well, what happened was that a Miracle happened, and we met because we were supposed to. As far as me noticing your artistic qualities in the video, that is just a talent of mine.

But Elizabeth, what I am most pleased by, what has truly made me very happy, is to see that you have followed your talents and your artistry - followed what you love to do, your bliss as they say - and you have now found these things to be a pathway into the life you want to lead. You have found your way through the magic door, into the life you want. Again, I tell you that it's been wonderful to see, from my perch, what you have accomplished in a short time.

And again, I have to say that, if I am the "one guy" in the room who was cheering you on, and perhaps I was, though many can see your abilities, then it is I who is also the winner. I just think back to 2012, and one of the turning points we have been through, and that one point was when you told me about linguistics and wanting to try something different, so I encouraged you to do so. I have written about this recently, but I now repeat : look at where you are now. :)

So, if I am the one guy who saw the Real Elizabeth in that video, and if I encouraged you to go in that direction in your life, then I feel incredibly blessed, because it means I got to help do something good for you.

I really can't tell you how wonderful that has made me feel.

Deep down, you always knew you had it in you, to live the life you really wanted to live. Sometimes, all it takes is a little encouragement to help make that happen.

I am beyond grateful that I was the "one guy" in the audience who had the chance to help.

And, I will keep doing so, because I also just happen to love you like crazy.  

Have a great Sunday morning, my Darling. I will see you in the Northridge morn.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment