Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Friday Night :):)

Hey, my Darling,

Happy Friday night! I hope you are having fun and enjoying the start of your weekend. I am at home but I think I am gonna go somewhere, Simi or Corriganville or Newhall or somewhere, just for something to do. It's a beautiful afternoon here and the Fall/Halloween vibe is in the air. I went to Target (pronounced Tar-szhay) a little while ago to get some orange Halloween lights for Pearl's house. Got some Spider lights, too. Last year, the guy across the street had his house all decked out and stole all our Trick-Or-Treaters. Not gonna happen this year, lol!

Do they have anything resembling Halloween in Italy? If not, you can show 'em.  :)

Well, I am off. I'll know where I'm going when I get there, and I'll let you know when I get back to Pearl's at 4:30.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment