Friday, October 3, 2014

Sleep Recovery (surround)

Good Evening, my Baby,

Happy Friday. Boy, I was really tired there, lol. I started to fall asleep sitting in front of the computer last night, and then this morning, after coming home from Pearl's, I fell asleep again from 11:30 til 1pm. Too much go,go,go, I guess. Caught up with me. :)

I feel good now, though. This morning we went to Lake Balboa, saw lots of ducks, gulls and coots. I see by your posts that maybe you are seeing and photographing birds as well? That would mean perhaps that you are still at the cabin with your class? I bet you are getting a ton of great pictures and video, too. I'll be looking forward to seeing your work! I hope you are enjoying the start of your weekend, whether the weekend involves school or not, because it's all part of your artistic Italian experience.

I am chillin' this afternoon. I wanna get my energy back so I can get back out there and enjoy the 100 degree weather while we still have it, haha. :) But today and tonight I am just gonna take it easy, do all the dishes I didn't do for the past few days (gross, I know, but I'm really pretty neat), and generally straighten the pad. So, I'll be home until it's time to head back to Pearl's at 4:15.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:50pm : Good Morning, my Darling. I am back from my late walk, and listening to Faure. I got a late start because I was listening to some lousy playoff baseball, in which both of our local teams (Dodgers and Angels) lost. Typical. But it's only sports, I realise........  :)

I hope it is a beautiful morning in Florence, and that you have a fun day ahead of you. You haven't posted about your stay in Florence, but when you get back, you will be able to put together quite a scrapbook. It's fun, as a creative person, to simultaneously have something new to work on, or to think about, in the present time and moving forward, while also studying and pondering past work, especially work of the recent past, so as to relish that experience as well. That way, you move constantly surrounded by your output, and your output is an extension of The Innermost You.

Look at your photos from the night before, the week before, as you get ready to photograph today. Always immerse yourself in your creativity, in whatever manner your intuition directs you. Pick up pen and paper and write as well, if you are moved to do so.

By recording things : photographs, thoughts on paper, drawings, and recording by memory through reviewing recent photographs, you are building a dimensional framework around your creativity, surrounding yourself within it's structure. In this way it is your fortress, from which you will continue to create, with each creation contributing to an ever more substantial structure.

Surround yourself with your work, think about it and let it settle in you and make you think about it. Let it tell you whatever it will, but stay with it. Look at pictures over and over again. Read what you write, if you have written. Do these things and become your biggest fan, not out of adulation but because the work calls for it. It calls you to study it, to go forward into the next project while reviewing the past. In that way, you are in the middle of what you are creating. Your life is in the center of your creativity, and your creativity - which includes your thoughts and simply the way you live - will be the center of your life.

It surrounds you, you surround it. You respond to it, and it builds.

That's all I know for tonight. I hope you are enjoying your course(s), and enjoying your stay.

I will see you in the Northridge version of the morning, and until then, have  a wonderful day!

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment