Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Crimson Again (Home From The Show) (xoxoxo)

Good Evening, my Angel,

I am home from Pearl's. She was at a Women's Club crafts meeting this morn, so I went to Towsley Canyon. Had a nice hike up and back to that rock formation called The Narrows. No pics this time, didn't see anything that struck my eye. A beautiful day, however.

I hope your day was good, too. I enjoyed your posts last night after I got home from the concert, and at our house we will have a Family Snuggle Night every night. :):) I Love You, Elizabeth! I also enjoyed the b&w picture from the photographer Wooden Doors. That image is similar to what I am trying to do now, just to create a shape or texture of something, in order to evoke a feeling or subtext of some kind. His pic looks like it might be a double exposure, and if so, maybe it is a film picture. Two things I miss about film cams are the ability to double expose and also to unfocus the shot if you feel like doing so. I'm sure you can probably do both digitally, but.............it's better in the cam. I bet you can do your own focusing with a digital SLR, though. One of these days I will get one, though I am having a blast with my little Panasonic.

Well, another King Crimson show tonight. I am glad I got tickets for both nights, even though it was expensive. These guys don't come around very often, and in the last 30 years I'd be surprised if they've even toured more than five times. So I had to go both nights. I am taking the subway again, same drill as last night. Grim doesn't have a ticket, and initially he wasn't gonna go, but it was so awesome that he is gonna go down there early to see if anybody has an extra ticket for sale. I will meet him down there.

I will be here at home for another hour or so, till 3:30 perhaps. Then I am gonna leave for Pearl's a little early to stop and pick up her prescriptions. And I will write when I get back home tonight, probably at the same time, between Midnight and Midnight-Thirty. :)

I Triple Love You, my Baby. I am thinking of you, and I wish you Sweet Dreams!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:10am : Good Morning, my Darling. I am back, and once again it was an incredible show. Man, I am hoping they made a dvd of this tour, even though KC aren't big on that sort of thing. I am also hoping that they will add more shows, now that this brief tour has been such a success. It was originally billed as a farewell tour, and if that was the case, then we just saw the final King Crimson show. With guys like Robert Fripp hitting 70, you never know. But I think they will keep going. How could you not when you just turned in a performance like that........

I wanted to let you know I was home, so now I am gonna have a bite to eat and then I will check back in, in a little while, to say goodnight. I should be up for another hour or so. Hope your day is off to a good start.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

1:10am : Well, my Angel, I am gonna hit the hay in a couple minutes. Been going non-stop for 48 hours, so tomorrow I will take it relatively easy and get caught back up on stuff. We are in October now, one of my favorite months, so we will savor each day, whether we are doing lots of things or nothing much at all. It's the feeling in the air that's most important in October, and it takes you over.  :)

See you in the morning, my Baby.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment