Monday, October 20, 2014

Prescription : Love (chicken soup, too) (at home) (let's eat cookies) (Sweet Dreams and medicine) (love to start the day)

Good Evening, my Baby,

I am writing from Pearl's, we just got back from the foot doctor. I saw your post just now, and I take it to mean that you are sick? I say that because it's a band I've never seen you post, and so I take it as more of a message post : "In this moment" + "Sick like me". If so, I am sorry to hear it. I had figured you were just busy, and maybe out in the woods again, as per your post from yesterday. But if you aren't feeling well, just rest up until you get better. I'll sit with you. When I get home in about 45 minutes or so, I'm just gonna hang out, maybe watch a movie. It's a Movie Monday. So, I'll stay with you and bring you chicken soup. :)

If you are sick, I hope it's just a cold and nothing worse. But whatever the case, you'll be feeling better in no time. Don't forget to drink plenty of fluids. Dr. Adam will be on call all day.

I Love You, Elizabeth. I'll be home in a little while.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:35am : Okay, my Darling, I am home. Doing a little vacuuming, then I will watch a movie, something I already own because there is nothing at Redbox or the Libe. Something scary, maybe "Blair Witch Project". The ending to that one is one of the all-time scares. Or maybe "Witchfinder General" with Vincent Price. A nice overall creepiness to that one, and some romance too. I've got more horror movies coming from Amazon, too - a Boris Karloff collection and another from Hammer Films, so I'll be set through Halloween.

I hope you are comfortable and resting. I also hope that whatever bug you have is almost overwith. It's easy to catch something when travelling, or in any group situation. But you'll be better in no time.

I'll be here at home, and then I'll check back in either just before Pearl's or right after I get there, probably before cause I know you'll be sleepy.

I Triple Love You !!!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55pm : Too cute! Hey, Sweet Baby, do you wanna go eat cookies and ice cream?......

I knew you'd say yes! After that, we can go swimming, too!

From The Strange Man Who Loves You Very Much, lol.  :):)

4pm : Okay, Sweet Baby, I am just about to head to Pearl's. I hope you are feeling better, and I know that a good night's sleep will surely help. So tuck yourself in and have Sweet Dreams and tomorrow will be a new day.

I ended up watching a movie I bought last year called "The Uninvited". It's a ghost story from 1944, very well done, and in black and white of course!

I will write more later tonight. For now, a hug and kiss as medicine......

I Love You, my Angel.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:40pm : Good Morning, Sweet Baby! I hope you are feeling better. At least a little bit, and maybe even a whole lot. Here is another kiss and hug to get you started for the day : XO. I just now saw your post - that is a very nice picture of your friends, and it is also very representative, too. :):) They look like a nice couple, those two, and I can think of another nice couple that comes to mind.....

I have found a new trailhead for tomorrow, out at the end of Victory Boulevard, which is just below Vanowen, where the Cave Of Munits trail is located. I don't know if this one is as scenic, but at least it's new. Hopefully there will be a good photo op in store for me, and then at some point I wanna drive out to the St. Francis Dam site, where the 1928 collapse took place. It's a long drive, almost 30 miles, which wouldn't leave much time for a hike, but I just need to check it out cause I feel it pulling at me. That's what happened with the Nike Missile Base, I was hemming and hawing about going up there, because of the trespassing question, and then finally I said screw it, I've just gotta go. And I did and there was no problem. So now I've gotta do the same thing with St. Francis, at least drive up there, so I will try to do that in the next couple weeks.

I hope you have some exciting and interesting experiences coming up at your school, and I am sure you do! You will be feeling better in no time to enjoy the days ahead. It's really neat the way we can share our days in an instant, despite being halfway around the world from each other.

I Love You, Elizabeth, and today is gonna be a good day.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment