Thursday, October 9, 2014

Busy Morning Love (following our dream) (love before sleep)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

A busy morning, taking Kobedoggie out to Le Groomer in Chatsworth, then back to Pearl's to take her to the hairdresser. Now I'm home. I will go pick everybody up at about 1pm. That video you posted was a riot, with the camera falling out of the plane. When the pig shows up after it hits the ground, ha! Big-time lol. :) They couldn't have scripted it better. He shows up right on cue.

I hope you are having an awesome day. Man, I have been really tired the last couple days, my goodness. But, two sleep-ins await, starting in two mornings. Tonight is, of course, the CSUN movie. We will be seeing P&P's "A Matter Of Life And Death". As always, I'm excited. Every movie so far by these guys has been stellar. Still on the lookout for old and unseen scary movies, and books about Weird Subjects. It's a good day!

I will check back in at Pearl's, at 4:30, but Sweet Dreams if you go to sleep before then.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:45pm : Happy Late Night, my Baby. I'm writing from Pearl's. I saw your Emily Tebbetts post, and that is awesome! That's the importance of following your dreams in life. When you do, good things happen, and they will happen for us too.  :):)  And as you can see, they are already happening in your life and my life at the moment, and that is because we are already sharing our lives, even long distance, and we are following our dreams. So, let's keep doing it!

That's all for now, Awesome Lady. I know it's late, so sleep well, have Sweet Dreams, and I will see you in the morning, when I get home from the movie.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55pm : Good Morning, my Darling. The movie was another great one from the Powell & Pressburger team, a philosophical fantasy about the triumph of love over death. It's impossible to give a synopsis of a P&P film, though, because they have such a unique personality. I am relaxing now to a sonata by a composer named Sir Arnold Bax. Heard him on KUSC, wonderful stuff.

Tomorrow morn I will take Pearl to her Women's Club meeting, and then try to find a trail and/or photographic location. Fingers crossed for good results.

Have a great day, see you in my version of the morning.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment