Saturday, October 4, 2014

Painting, But Not A Picture (two walks)

Good Evening, my Beautiful Artistic Baby,

I am on a short break at home. Today I am painting at Pearl's, doing the touch-up work around the new cabinets that I've been putting off. There's some procrastination for you. :) It's taking longer than I though because it's needing a lot of coats, so while the latest coat was drying, I went to the store real quick and then came home to say Hi to My Baby Who I Love Very Much.  :):)

Did you have a good Saturday? I say yes, you did! I like the Wooden Doors pic - he is doing something really cool with these recent images, and that is introducing a subliminal visual suggestion or suggestions. That's what I have been trying to do as well in some shots, to just create a vagueness or suggestion. I don't know if he is using multiple images ala Jerry Uelsmann, or if it's just a single image. My guess is multiple, but he is getting a bit of a Hireonymous Bosch effect, especially in his latest one. Good stuff!

It's superhot, so Vickie didn't come over. I am gonna head back to Pearl's in a couple minutes to finish up my painting for the day. I'll have to do some more during the week in order to finish the job, but no biggie. Tonight I will hang out and either listen to the Dodgers lose another playoff game, or watch a movie or an X-Files. Enjoy the rest of your evening, and let the creative energy flow, even when you sleep!

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Good Morning, my Darling. I got a late start tonight because two friends came over for two seperate walks. Ono brought his doggie over for a CSUN walk, and after he went home, Dave F. came over with his daughter, and we went for a second walk, down near the town center of Northridge at Reseda and Nordhoff Streets, to look at a new mural that is being painted in honor of our town's history.

So watcha doing on Sunday morn? Having breakfast, probably. A cappucino? Maybe. It will be a good day for sure. I was glad to finish the section of kitchen I was painting this afternoon. I still have more to do, but it looks good so far. I will get back to my hikes and taking pictures very soon, I just got delayed by the King Crimson concerts, and also the desire to find new locations, which will be a bit difficult I think. But, I will let inspiration lead the way.

That's all for this evening, my Baby. Have a wonderful day!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment