Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Love and Pumpkins :):) (Victory Trailhead) (magnetic)

Good Evening, my Darling,

How are you feeling? Better, I hope. Well, just a quick note before I take Pearl to Golden Agers, to tell you that I Love You and I'm thinking about you. I am gonna drive out to the Victory Trailhead and see what I can see, and then I'll be back home around 2:30 - 2:45, after picking Pearl up.

I love the picture this morning, of your friends with the pumpkins. That reminds me to also stop by the Pierce College Farm Center some time before Halloween. They should have a pretty good pumpkin patch there. I really love this time of year, and I know you do, too. It's a good day!

I Love You and will be back in just a while.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

2:50pm : Hi, Nice Lady. I am back from the Victory Trailhead. It was probably my longest hike in a while, maybe ever. I would guess I went from 2 1/2 to 3 miles in, so between 5 and 6 round trip. The reason I was able to go so far is because it's more of a walk than a hike. The trail is dirt, but it's nice and wide and mostly pretty flat. A few rises and drops here and there, but nothing like the other trails I've visited. What it does do, however, is go waaaay back into the boondocks, miles and miles of rolling hillsides that extend, I am guessing, all the way to the ocean. I will do some Googling to find out how long the trail is, but I was three miles in with no end in sight. The only problem was that there wasn't much to photograph, just miles of smooth, barren hillsides. Few trees, no rocks, no formations, no creeks or shadows. Nothing, just hills and a trail. I took a couple pictures, so I'll post one just for the heck of it. But I think Victory Trailhead was a one-time visit, unless I want to hike all the way to the ocean some day.

I am sorry to see your post about the wolves. I wish something could be done to stop the hunting (and to call it a "harvest" is obscene). I know that some ranchers say that wolves kill their sheep, etc., and I would think there would be some legitimate way to lawfully allow them to protect their animals, but just to allow all these hunters in there, many of whom are in it for the power trip of killing something, is just terrible. So again, I am sorry to see that.

I do hope you are feeling better, though, and after another good night's sleep, I'll bet you will be for sure. Since it's close to the time I have to leave for Pearl's, I will say goodnight for now. I am gonna take a short rest myself because of the long hike. But I will be back later tonight, and I don't have to do much walking, if any. So maybe I'll look for another movie to watch.

Sweet Dreams, my Baby. I Love You and will see you in a little while.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55pm : Good Morning, my Darling. How are you feeling? Much better I hope. Hey, y'know I just discovered, from following the link on your FB, that the xenos arte contemporanea video you posted several days ago, is something you worked on, or were part of? That's super cool! I saw the xenos FB page, and saw that you had taken some photos of the project, or art experiment. Awesome!

When I first saw that post, I thought it was either a straight-up "like" by you, or maybe a message to me, but I couldn't figure it out, lol. But now I see you were part of it, and it's right up my alley - in a way - because it's experimenting with magnetic resonance, via videotape and that is akin to stuff like EVP and other ghost research. I love that kind of stuff and have always wanted to do it.

So there you have it, Super Awesome and Artistic Lady; you are working in the abstract, in addition to your many other works, and that is where Things Normally Unseen are found. The Inbetweens....

Anyway, I am glad to discover the meaning of that post, and that you actually worked on that project. Definitely my kind of thing!

I stayed in mostly this eve, and watched an "Outer Limits" episode called "The Production And Decay Of Strange Particles". Weird, and keeping with the theme.

That was a super-duper hike this morn, I just wish there had been more to see. More to come, however. Always more. That's all I know for tonight. I will see you in the morning. Have a great day!

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment