Monday, December 29, 2014

A Minute More Each Day (I Love It!) (Sweet Dreams) (House Kitty)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

I'm at home, off til 4:30. I like the picture of the morning sun in your post, and you know I love the solar new year. I was just saying to Pearl yesterday that we already have seven more minutes of light than we did on the 21st. Today it's eight minutes. And, it's approximately a minute a day for 182 days, which rules as we all know. I must reiterate that, while I don't love the early darkness of Fall and the beginning of Winter, I do appreciate the atmosphere it creates, for the Holiday season would not be what it is without all the lights, and those clear, black skies at night, filled with stars in many areas, and you can even see a few more in Los Angeles, too, at this time of year.

So, I love it all, but I really love the sunshine most and I know you do too!

I hope you had a fantastic travel day today. You are somewhere: Paris or Prague, Berlin or Munich or Vienna. Are you guys staying in hostels? That's what I figured when you said you were backpacking. I know people who have traveled Europe that way, and it's supposed to be pretty easy, with the Eurorail system and the availability of places to stay. Probably saves a ton of money, too.

Well, I am gonna head down to the library in a little while to return all my Christmas movies, and look for new ones. It'll be an easy, somewhat quiet week ahead, nothing major on New Year's Eve. But, it'll be fun! It's always fun to reflect on the passing year, and look forward to the new one.

I'll check in back at Pearl's. Enjoy the rest of your evening!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:50pm : Happy Late Night, Awesome Lady. I am at Pearl's, feeding the 'Ster. Giving him his pill, too. Black Kitty is next. Gonna be a chilly one here tonight, mid-30s. Yow! Glad I already did most of my walk.

I hope you had another fun day, and wish you another one in the morning.

Sleep well and have Sweet Dreams! I'll write more at the usual time. :)

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:50pm : Good Morning, my Darling. Another first tonight - I had Black Kitty in the house. It is cold out tonight, as previously mentioned, and when I got back here at 10pm (that original return time has been reinstated), the Kitty was dashing around me in circles as I approached the front door. She was obviously excited to see me, so I left the front door open a crack to see if she'd come in, since Pearl and The Kobester had gone to sleep. To my surprise, she did. She was inside for a while, exploring as cats do, and then she wanted to go back out, so I let her. She does have the shed in the backyard, and she's got a little makeshift bed in there. I'd love to have her be a housecat, but I don't know if Kobi would go for it (probably not) and I don't even know if the Black Kitty herself would want it. But at least she now knows what the inside of the house is all about. "Wow.....so this is where you humans live. My goodness!"

Watched a movie earlier this eve : "A Most Wanted Man" w/Phillip Seymour Hoffman. A spy movie, anti-terror theme, set in Germany. Good stuff.

Have a great day, and I will see you in the morn. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment