Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday Christmas Spirit (Sweet Candy Cane Dreams) (sleepy midnight love)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

I am just getting back from half my walk. I'll do the other half tonight. This morning, I took Pearl & Kobi to Lake Balboa. A little chilly there, but beautiful - hundreds of coots and many gulls - and it was also good exercise for those two. My sister didn't come over, so I will now go shopping by myself. When I get back to Pearl's at 4:30, I am gonna try to take her to see the Christmas lights at a place called Candy Cane Lane. It's a neighborhood in Woodland Hills (yet another Valley town nearby) where there are several streets with highly decorated houses. The people there have been doing Candy Cane Lane for decades, and it's kind of a tradition to go see them. Sometimes it's a little tough to get Pearl motivated in the evening, especially when it's cold outside, but this morning she sounded excited about going, so we'll see. If we go, I will check in when we get back, between 5:30 & 6pm. I know it'll be super duper late, but you can still receive the Sweet Dreams subconsciously, in your sleep. :)

I'll bet you are getting ready for your trip! It's gonna be mega. What a way to finish up your Art School experience, and at Christmas, to boot!

Enjoy the rest of your evening, and I will see you, perhaps in your sleep, when we get back from Candy Cane Lane.

I Love You, my Awesome Artistic Lady!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

6:15pm : Okay, my Darling, it's super late - the middle of the night, in fact - but I bring you Sweet Dreams, straight from Candy Cane Lane. The lights were quite beautiful, dazzling in fact. Many cars were lined up to see all the houses. There were mangers, wise men, angels, snowmen, wreaths and candy canes galore. Kobi came with us, and now he wants to decorate his crib with lights, so that all the dogs in the neighborhood will drive by........

I will be back in just a few hours, at 11:30pm. I Love You, Elizabeth!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Sleepy again tonight. My friends Dave F. and Dennis came over for a walk this evening, but nothing much else to report. Choir tomorrow morning. I'm still adjusting to my new schedule and nighttime environment, but all is basically well. See you in the morn, my Baby. :)

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment