Monday, December 15, 2014

Still In School? (paradiso)

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I guess maybe you aren't en route yet, after all. I did take your first post, about the eagle, to mean that you "couldn't talk", as was indicated in the text of that post. Hence, I again thought you might be travelleing, if indeed that was what you meant by that post. But then I saw your other posts, and I thought you must still be near a computer or some kind of access, and I thought maybe you are still in school, at the very end of the semester, or close to it.

At any rate, I am super happy to hear from you! We are gonna do more Christmas cards here at Pearl's. We only do five at a time, cause it's easier that way, and we are almost done with all the out of state ones. Later in the week we will do the local ones, which reach their destination overnight.

I am changing all the lyrics to our Christmas songs to Kobedog lyrics. I am trying not to be sacrilegious about it, but it's just something I've gotta do, when I am here singing to the Boy. I will remember to sing the real words this Sunday, I promise. :)

Chilly here the last few nights, more rain coming tomorrow and Wednesday. I hope you have great weather for your trip - wintry, yes, but not stormy or too cold or anything. I hope they have some awesome Christmas lights and displays in Vienna and Paris and Prague, and I bet they will. Beautiful Christmas trees in town squares, and things like that. Man, I would love to visit some ancient churches to hear some organ music at this time of year, preferably at night with Christmas lights everywhere. That would be mega. So, you've gotta do it for me, lol. Visit a church, a really old one, and listen to some music. And take some pictures!

Now I'd better get back to helping with the cards, my Baby, but I send you Sweet Dreams for good sleep. I will be back again at 11:30, and in the meantime I will be watching over you, and sending you lots of love.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

12:15am : Good Morning, my Angel. I am sitting at Pearl's kitchen table, my new late night perch. I had some split pea soup a little while ago, and it is helping to keep me warm. I saw your comment about "Cinema Paradiso", and you know I love that movie too! "Il Postino" is another one. The thing is, I love romantic movies, and I am gonna protest, lol, the idea that all films in this genre are "chick flicks". It's not true. I am one guy who loves classic romantic films, and I have seen a ton of them. So if you ever need any recommendations, let me know.....

And then we'll watch 'em together.

And "Cinema Paradiso" ranks at the top, for sure.

By now, you must for sure be gearing up for your trip. I know I keep jumping the gun, but by now.....

...well, it's gotta be time. Let's say that your trip will be a live action romantic movie, with many locations, and with me in a lead role too, even at a distance. I am watching the movie, and I am also in it, just like in "Cinema Paradiso".

I will go to sleep soon, and join you wherever you are.

I Love You, Elizabeth. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment