Sunday, December 21, 2014

Singing + New Trail (Sweet Dreams) (a good day)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I love your photo! What a beautiful scene in the German mountains, and you captured several "layers", which reminds me of one of my shots from Simi Valley. I like the different blue tones in your photo; they really describe the feeling of the location. I bet it was pretty chilly up there. Now you will have to stay an extra day or two, so I can meet you and go up the same trail. You know how I'm always looking for new trails to hike? Well, it looks like you've found one for me. :)

Our Christmas program was this morning, and I enjoyed it. We sang four of the songs we'd been rehearsing, plus "O Come All Ye Faithful" and three lesser known hymns, and then the grand finale was the Hallelujah Chorus. A lot of singing! I'm getting better at it, though I could hear my voice cracking on some of the high notes. Hope I was the only one who heard, haha. We won't be singing on Christmas Eve cause they will have a children's choir then, so maybe I will go over to my Mom's church - the Catholic church just across the street - and sing along with the audience there at Midnight.

I'm a Singing Machine now! I can't be stopped.  :)

I hope you had a blast today, and I liked your other posts, too, my Deer.......I mean Dear.

I think I will go for half my walk now, or in a few minutes, just to get it out of the way. All is quiet in my building and around The 'Hood. CSUN is entirely empty, I've had the whole 360 acres to myself the last few days. It's been my "backyard" since I was 8 years old.......

I will check in again at Sweet Dreams time.

I Love You, my Baby.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):) 

5:30pm : The wind is really howling outside, the notorious Santa Anas. Thank goodness we had those rainstorms, which should prevent the type of wildfires we often get at this time of year, especially in times of drought. Not a fan of wind; my least favorite weather phenomenon. But walk I must, and my friend Ono might be bringing his doggie over, so I will proceed regardless. I got my apt. all nice and neat, just the way I like it, and I've got movies for later on. I'll bet you have a fun day planned for tomorrow. Where are you gonna be on Christmas day? Any special plans, for then or Christmas Eve? I know you will make the most of it, whatever you are doing.  :)

I will send Sweet Dreams now, for good sleep. I will probably read my Stephen King book for a while, then see what is happening with the dogwalk.....

I Love You, Elizabeth! See you in a few hours.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight + 20 : Good Morning, Sweet Baby. Writing a few minutes later than usual, as my body automatically reverts to it's normal cycle on days off. I am tired, though, and tomorrow will be a real sleep-in, probably til about 10am. It's super quiet here. Ono never came over, so I watched a movie. I had a free code from Redbox, so I got a sci-fi flick called "Edge Of Tomorrow" with Tom Cruise. It was better than the average Redbox movie, but still - the rapid pace and the high octane CGI effects had me close to epileptic seizure, haha. For the upcoming week I will wisely stick to my Christmas movies.....

I forgot to mention we had a professional percussionist play with us this morn, in church, with bells and kettle drums. Really fun.

Have an awesome day today, take lots of photos, post 'em if you can, and I will see you when I wake up.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment