Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Later, Possums (late night love after writing Christmas cards) (Reading King, scary)

Good Evening, my Baby,

It's another busy one here today. We had the Terminex guys at Pearl's house yet again. I don't know if I mentioned all the business about whether or not there were possums in her attic, but anyway, the first inspector said there were possums, and then another guy came out to do a follow-up, and he said there were no possums, and that the first guy had been mistaken. So then Pearl's daughter called to cancel the whole Possums-In-The-Attic deal. But then the first inspector called her back and insisted there were indeed possums in the attic, or at least there had been at one time or another, so today they came out and cleaned the attic, and then blew a layer of possum-resistant insulation up there, which will not only keep future possums from getting any ideas, but will also conserve heat in the house, which will be great now that the dreaded L.A. Cold will soon be upon us. Whew!

I loved the Chriselle Lim post and photo, and it really cracked me up too. :) First of all, she knows about the dreaded L.A. Cold, haha. Second, she's wearing your sweater! I tell ya, you never know what's gonna happen next around here, lol. That is an excellent picture you took of Hannah also. I haven't seen it before, and I guess you must have taken it last Winter? But yes - great skin tones, good framing, nice quality of light, and you always capture your subjects in good expression. You make people look photogenic, and even if some subjects may be photogenic anyway, it's still not easy to do, and you make them all that way.

Well, I'd better get rolling in a few minutes, or at least by 2pm. Gotta hit a couple stores, get some Christmas cards and stamps for Pearl, go to Trader Joe's for salsa......

I'll check in when I get back to Pearl's at 4:30pm. Enjoy the rest of your evening. :)

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

5:30pm : Hi, my Angel. Sorry I'm so late! I was helping Pearl write Christmas cards, but we are all done for now (more tomorrow), and so I wanted to send you some late night Sweet Dreams. It's starting to cloud up here, and we are supposed to get another drenching rainstorm between now and Friday night, so I will go home at 6:30 and get my walk done, hopefully before it starts. Then maybe watch an X-File before coming back to Pearl's at 9:30. I hope your finals are going well, and also that you had a good day. Sleep well and I'll see you in a little while.......

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Good Morning, my Darling. I am sitting at the dining room table, reading the new Stephen King book, "Revival". Man.......he's really on a roll with his last three books, and especially this one, of which, when one gets about 50 pages in, the meaning of the title becomes clear. It's funny about King, because he is the most gruesome writer in America, and possibly the world, and yet he is also one of the most popular authors of all time. I think it's because of his deep understanding of human nature. He's a horror author who just happens to also be the world's greatest psychologist.

Tonight, my friend Dennis came over with his dogs, and we went on an Orange Grove walk. Other than that, I've been a little tired from not getting much sleep before the Terminex guys showed up this morn, so I will hit the sack in a few minutes.

Best wishes for best results on all your final projects. I will see you in the morn, my Angel.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment