Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sweet Babies! (two of 'em) (late night sweet babyism)

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I love the picture of the Sweet Babies you posted! That's us, of course. :):) They are standing in for us until we can take our own Sweet Babies picture, lol.

I'll bet it is a beautiful eve in Ireland, or Eire, or the Emerald Isle, among other inspiring names. You must be having a great time there, and I can't wait to see some photos. Today was kinda busy here, doing some cleaning at Pearl's, then out to the Northridge Mall to look for Christmas cards and also to pick up some jeans I ordered online from JCPenny. I always get Lee jeans. I find 'em a little more comfortable than Levi's, and they're just as durable and not as expensive. I got two pair black, two blue, and one copper colored. Oh boy! :)

Now I'm stylin'.

It was nice out today, about 70 degrees, so I went for half my walk, and I'll do the other half when I get home at 6:30. Then back here at 9:30. I will write you again later tonight, between 11:30 and Midnight as usual. Right now, The Kobester is grumbling at me........wait, now the grumbles are turning into barks....so I'd better feed him. I'll post now, and send you Sweet Dreams, too, all the way to Ireland.

I Love You, Elizabeth! Sleep well, and I'll see you in a little while.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:50pm : Good Morning, my Angel, and Happy Sunday. I think it would be wonderful to experience a part of the Christmas season in Ireland, or England, too. Anywhere in the British isles. The whole "thatched cottage" thing, with snow on the rolling hills, really sets the scene. I am guessing you will be back in Italy soon, to finish up the last couple weeks of your semester? Assuming the semester will end before Christmas, of course. You will probably be working on final projects, I imagine, and you will knock it out of the park, as always.

Tomorrow morning will be choir, then I wanna go up to Granada Hills (just a few miles away) for the annual Christmas parade. I've posted pictures from past parades, they are always fun, and very hometown oriented.

That's all for now, Sweet Baby. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday morning and I will see you in mine!

(My Sunday morning, that is)

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment