Sunday, December 28, 2014

Singin' (Super Late Night Love)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm back from church. We actually got done at 12:30, but since we were early I figured it was a good chance to take The Kobester up to CSUN real quick. It's nice out today, sunny and fairly warm, but it may rain in a couple days, so I wanted him to get some exercise. We've got a whole new set of songs to learn, now that Christmas is over, but I think I'm getting better at not only learning them, but also at hitting the notes.

So what city are you in? Vienna? Paris? Berlin? I think you said in one of your posts, to a friend, that you will be back home on January 4th, so that means you've got about five or six days of travelling left. I'll bet it's been a blast!

Well, it's still super quiet in my building, and in town in general. I will go for half my walk before heading back to Pearl's, at 4:30, and I will go to the store, too, for bananas. Gonna need a new supply of movies as well, and also a new book. I finished "Revival" by Stephen King, and man..........

........it was really and truly scary. Creepy to the max. One of his best books ever, in other words. :)

I'll check in when I get back to Pearl's. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

5:30pm : Hi, my Baby. Sorry about the super late night post. You are probably already asleep, but I send you Sweet Dreams anyway. I am still trying to get things back in order here, doing a lot of mopping and other cleaning and straightening. Neat freak, y'know. Anyway, sleep well, and have a great start to your week tomorrow morning, as you embark on the rest of your journey.

I will write again at 11:30. See you then!

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment