Saturday, December 27, 2014

Back At Pearl's (late night music)

Hi, my Baby!,

Happy Late Night. I am back at Pearl's, getting things situated. It will take me a shift or two to really get back into the swing of things, after a week off. I love your post! I am the Sweet Baby in that one, and in fact in the last couple of posts. I love it! You are always my Sweet Baby, too, of course. :):)

I hope you had a great day. Mine was low key, I really didn't do anything except for play my guitar and go for part of my walk. It always takes me a couple days to wind down from the Christmas Feeling, and it was especially wonderful this year.

Well, I'd better get back to getting things organised here. The Kobester is going bananas. Gotta find Black Kitty, too.

So, my Angel, I will send you Sweet Dreams......

I Love You, Elizabeth! Sleep well, because you've got a great day ahead of you, and more travels as well. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:30am : Listening to one of my seasonal favorites, "Die Winterreise" by Franz Schubert. It has some very formal singing in German, and I love the sound of it, combined with the piano melodies of The Shoobster, who I think was as great as any composer. To me, this is the essence of composing and creativity.

Tomorrow morning is church and choir. Dunno what we'll be singing, but it will probably be less overall now that Christmas is over. It's a long morning, still, so I will be back at home by 2pm or so, and I will check in then.

I Love You, my Darling. Have a wonderful day.  xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment