Monday, December 22, 2014

At Home, Beautiful Day (gonna go to the movie + Sweet Dreams) (Interstellar)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm just hanging out at home. Slept in til almost 10am, been slow to get going ever since, though I did walk down to the Oviatt and back a little while ago, just for something to do. Man, this college town becomes a ghost town at Christmastime. Super quiet out. It's also about 80 degrees, which, if it occurred on the 25th, would make it a California Christmas which we sometimes get, i.e. like Summer in Winter. But, in checking weather.com just now, I see that the sun will still be shining on Christmas day, but it won't be summery. Gonna be chilly in the 50s.

I am debating right now whether to go see "Interstellar" at 4:30. Grimsley has been pestering me to see it. I'm not a huge fan of director Christopher Nolan (I thought "Inception" was just okay, but not great), but this movie does look pretty awesome, and I know it'll probably be out of the theaters after Wednesday, being that it's been playing since the beginning of November, and they've gotta make room for all the Christmas movies. So, I've either gotta see it today or tomorrow, and as I type I am still undecided. What should I do?

I hope your day was awesome, and that you are enjoying a nice evening. Are you still in Germany? Post when you can. :)

I've got about 90 minutes to decide if I wanna go to the show or not, so if I do, I'll post Sweet Dreams before I go. If I don't go, it'll be a little later, about the usual between 4:30 and 5pm.

I Love You and am thinking of you!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

3:30pm : Okay, Sweet Baby, I guess I am gonna go to the movie, cause there's nothing else going on, nobody is around. It's a long movie, three hours, so I'll be back around 8pm, then go for my walk as usual and then I'll be home. And I'll write again at 11:30 or so, as always. I'll be doing all this while you are sleeping, so I send you Sweet Dreams, and I'll see you in a while, when you wake up.

I Love You, Elizabeth! See you in a bit....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:30am : Wow. That was some movie. One of the biggest deals in sci-fi since "2001", I think. There's so much happening in this film, and I could spend a lot of time writing about it, but my recommendation is just to see it, even if you're not a sci-fi fan (and I know you like "Star Wars, so you are a fan). This is one majorly weird and different film, and I think it's Christopher Nolan's first great film. That's all I will say for now, no spoilers. He is really helped out by his actors in this one, who help sell his sometimes disjointed ideas. Still, an enormous film.

That's all I know for tonight, Awesome Lady. I will see you in the morn.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment