Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve (Merry Christmas!) (Midnight Mass)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

I will be heading over to Pearl's in a little while, so I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas Eve before I go, and to say that I love your post and I Love You. You are my Baby indeed! I woke up to the sounds of the choir from King's College in Cambridge, England. Every Christmas Eve they do a program called "Nine Lessons and Carols" that is broadcast from KUSC, and I love hearing the readings and singing in those English accents.

I hope you have a wonderful evening. I should be back about mid-afternoon, my time, and I will check back in then.

I Love You, my Darling!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:40pm : I am back. We had a nice time at Pearl's, lots of food, pie for dessert. Kobi was wearing his new ceremonial Christmas collar. Still nice weather today, though a little cooler, and cloudy. I may stay up and go to the Midnight Mass tonight, but not sure yet. What I will do now, I think, is walk over to the church and see what time the earlier masses are, just in case. In the process, I will do part of my walk.

I wish you Sweet Dreams, my Sweetheart, and a beautiful Christmas morning when you wake up. Merry Christmas to your family as well. I will see you at the usual time, maybe just a bit later if I go to Midnight Mass.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:50pm : P.S. I just checked the NORAD tracker, and it says Santa is over Denmark right now, so he's getting close to where you are. Don't go to sleep just yet........

12:35am : I am just getting back from the Midnight Mass at Our Lady Of Lourdes church, which I mentioned was Mom's church. It was quite a service. They have a new priest (at least new since I've been there last) and he is a powerful speaker. The place was jam packed, several hundred people, spilling out to the front steps. There was lots of music, too. It started at 10:30 and ended at 11:55, so then I went for a quick walk to the Oviatt and back, just to finish up my miles for the day. A very nice Christmas Eve all the way around. The Season means so much to me, as you can tell.  :)

I hope your Christmas morning is off to a good start, and that you'll have a chance to talk to your family and maybe your friends, too. I know it can get kind of hectic, and each family has their own way of celebrating the holiday - and unfortunately, I even know people who are down on the whole thing - but for my Sweet Baby, and for your whole family, I wish only the best feelings shared between all of you, for Christmas Day, and into the New Year. It's really gonna be good, and you know that when you feel it, what you feel is gonna be coming true!

Merry Christmas, Elizabeth! Have an awesome day.

I Love You So Much!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):) 

No comments:

Post a Comment