Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sweet Baby? (CSUN movie) (Please Let Me Know)

Hi Elizabeth,

Just wondering if you're still there. It's one of those times when I worry, you know I'm a bit of a worry wart. I figure you've either gotta be travelling, or working hard on a project, or something is wrong. I sure hope it's one of the first two things, but even then, I thought you had an iPhone or something you could post with?

You certainly don't have to post every five minutes for me, and I know you know that. It's just that, when several days go by and I don't hear anything from you, it makes our whole situation feel very tenuous to me, because I have no way of knowing what is going on. I just have to guess.

So, please let me know how things are going, as soon as you get a chance. If you are in Ireland, I hope you are having a blast. We had two days of non-stop rain, but the Sun may be starting to come out. Hooray!

I'll be around, on and off, for most of the day until CSUN movie time at 7pm. Right now I'll be here (at home) until about 1:30. Then I'll go pick Pearl up from the hair salon. I got my hair cut, too, this time. :)

I Love You and I Miss You and I'm Thinking About You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

5:45pm : I know it's super late. whether Ireland or Italy, but I just wanted to say that I am going to the CSUN movie at 7pm, as always, and then I'll be back here at Pearl's afterwards. I know you'll be sound asleep by then, but I'll write more at 11:30 as usual. I Love You. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55pm : The main thing is that I hope you're okay. I hope everything is okay with your Mom, too. I wrack my brain when these things happen, it's very hard for me. I don't know what else to say, except please post something, if you can. Maybe you can borrow someone's iPhone or something.

These things are very difficult for me, because it feels like I am just a guy on Facebook, as if I've known you all this time, and have loved you, and then the connection is shut off all of a sudden, after almost three years and all that communication. I will keep trying, assuming that you aren't able to post for some technical reason (i.e. no iPhone or whatever), but if it's some other issue, won't you please let me know? I have always communicated with you, no matter how busy I've been, so please Elizabeth, let me know if you are still with me, and if you want me to keep writing or not.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment