Friday, December 26, 2014

Slow Day, Just Chillin', Literally, Cause It's L.A.Cold! (Sweet Dreams) (late night love)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

Not much is happening, but I wanted to check in and say hi. I hope your travels are going well, and that you are seeing interesting things in each city. It's gotta be pretty exciting. :) I am just taking it slow today, doing some cleaning around the pad. I'll walk down to Northridge Libe in a little while, before they close, to print up my Sparks ticket and also see if they have any movies. It sure was a great Christmas, and the Season leading up to it was very memorable. I never in a million years would have imagined I'd be singing in a church choir, but it just goes to show how amazing life can be when you keep yourself open to the possibilities.

It's gonna be an awesome New Year, too. You can count on it! In the meantime, continue to have a blast on your backpacking adventure, and continue to take pictures! I will check back in after I get back from the library.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

6:15pm : I am back from the library. I know it's the middle of the night, but I just wanted to wish you Sweet Dreams anyway. You may already be having them! I found a classic old World War 2 movie to watch, called "Is Paris Burning"?, about the German Occupation. So, if no dogwalkers call in the next hour or so, that's what I'll do. Then I'll go for the rest of my own walk after it's over, and try not to freeze to death, lol.

Sleep well, Elizabeth! I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:20am : Listening to the piano music of Schumann as played by Wilhelm Kempff, he of the magnificent tone. A really quiet day and evening, too. CSUN was deserted. The movie I watched was really good, typically epic as the war films of the mid-60s were, this one was three hours long and told the story of the French resistance, and how they eventually drove the Germans out of Paris. World War Two seems so ancient, and yet I remind myself that it ended a mere fifteen years before I was born.

Well, my Baby, tonight is my last night at home until January 22. I have a final sleep-in tomorrow. But, I have it down pretty good now, sleeping at Pearl's, and we will head into the New Year with that routine as the norm. Whatever needs doing, we will do, takin' care of business as always. And - as always we will have plenty of time for creative endeavors, in fact, 2015 more than ever.

See you in the morning, my Darling. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment