Friday, December 19, 2014

Driving & Lights (also Sweet Dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling,

Happy Late Night and Happy Friday, too. I see you are now gonna depart for Frankfurt, so I had jumped the gun yet again, lol. Now I'm back on track. :) I also like the gallery pic of you with your photographs. You will have quite a portfolio by this time. You are doing excellent work and you will add to it as you continue your trip.

Today was non-stop driving, first to the west end of the Valley to take Kobedoggie to the vet. She said his heart murmur is a little louder, but basically - because his activity level is still the same, and his appetite, too - he doesn't need to go back for another six months. Right now, he's barking at his dog food again, so he might need to see a psychiatrist, but that's another story.....  :)

Then I drove out to Glendale, which is all the way at the east end of the Valley, to take my sister Sophie shopping. And now, for my final trip of the day, I will take both Pearl and the Boy up to the north side of Northridge, near the Granada Hills border, to see the Christmas lights up there. They have a mini-Candy Cane Lane there. On the way back, we will drive to a street in Reseda, called Yolanda Avenue. They have a light tunnel there that runs the length of the street, all along the sidewalk. It's really pretty; all white lights.

So, here we go. I will be back at 11:30. Have an amazing first day of your trip, starting tomorrow morning!

Sweet Dreams, my Baby.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment