Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hallelujah (it will be amazing)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home from church. They've got us singing the Hallelujah Chorus now, easy at the beginning, extremely difficult when it gets to the staggered vocal lines. All these people in the choir read music; I don't, so a lot of times I lose my place. But, I am getting pretty good at the songs I already know. Next week is the big Christmas program, so even though it's an off day for me, Pearl-wise, I will still show up to sing. I've gotta admit, I'm enjoying it.

Whouda thunk? :)

Sundays are really a full day now, with little time to spare, at least until night. For now, I will hang out here until about 3:30pm, then go for half my walk. You are no doubt getting ready for your trip. Which city are you gonna start with? It will be a blast! :)

Well, that's all for now. I will check in again from Pearl's.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Good Morning, Sweet Baby. I am thinking you might already be en route to your first destination. I imagine you will be travelling mostly, if not entirely, by train. Take lots of pictures and post when you can. I will follow your lead but will also write on a more or less regular schedule as always.

Have an amazing trip! I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment