Monday, December 1, 2014

Triple Love From Home (Happy December Late Night Love) (Good Morning Love)

Good Evening, my Baby,

I am at home, off til 4:30. My apt. is now like my little vacation pad, haha. I am starting to get the hang of the night shift thing, i.e. what to bring with me, keep it to a minimum, etc. I slept pretty well last night. The rain is over, for today at least, so Pearl & Kobedoggie and me were able to go for a full walk. I think it's supposed to rain tomorrow and Wednesday (the horror!), so I don't know what will happen to my hikes. I didn't go last week because of the holiday, the trip to the Huntington, etc, so I kinda do wanna do something, even if it's minimal because of the rain. I don't wanna go out on muddy trails or, obviously, climb any mountainsides, but maybe a trip up to Aliso might be in order. It's a flat, easy trail, and I might be able to get some neat pics as a result of the rain. We'll see tomorrow.

I hope your day has been good. What day will you be leaving for Ireland? Thursday or Friday maybe. Is it part of your school agenda? That's pretty cool that they take you guys on so many road trips. I see your Nutella post, too, lol, and I knew that was a big thing in Europe, but probably especially in Italy. Does it come from there? All I know is that it would be Kryptonite for me, haha. It's peanut butter mixed with chocolate, right? Or something to that effect. It's one of those things, like a block of cheese (any kind) or a jar of regular peanut butter, where if I buy it, I'm gonna eat the whole thing probably in one sitting. :)

Those are some of my Kryptonite foods. Others are potato chips, ice cream, chocolate bars. So yeah, if you combine peanut butter and chocolate, that's two of my major weaknesses right there. Like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

Well, Sweet Baby, I am gonna get situated here. I have to re-learn my routine, lol. I'll probably start doing at least half my walk during the day, at least for now. Right now I'm just gonna relax, check Amazon for Cyber Monday, write my rent check for December, and then hang out some more! I'll be around more or less til 4:15. Enjoy the rest of your evening!

I Triple-Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

5pm : Happy Late Night, and (I forgot to say earlier) Happy December! Boy, the time always flies by once you hit Halloween. The next thing you know it's Thanksgiving, then Christmas, and then the New Year. I love this time of year, though, and I know you do, too. So, here's to a nice month and a wonderful Christmas season. I hope you had a great day, my Darling. Probably pretty busy, I bet. It's that time of night, so I send you Sweet Dreams and lots of love, and I will see you later tonight at 11:30.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:45pm : Good Morning, Awesome Lady. I'm sitting here at my new late night headquarters, Pearl's kitchen table. I've got KUSC on the radio, so that's another part of my re-creation of home. :)

I saw your post for Good Morning V. That is pretty cool that they're opening for Y&T. Those guys have been around for a long time, probably 30 years or more. They are supposed to be pretty good live, and they have a loyal following, so it's great exposure for Paul's band, and maybe he knows those guys from his days in Last Crack. But it's also good for you, cause the more GMV plays, the more people will see them live, then check them out on Youtube when they get home, and then they will see your video. So, hopefully many more shows for the guys, and on good bills like the Y&T one. :)

Well, I will browse Amazon for a little while longer in a last ditch attempt to find deals on movies I've never seen - Westerns, Sci-Fi, War Films, Film Noir and Horror being the genres of choice, or at least my first choices, cause I like musicals too, and other stuff. Like pretty much everything, so long as there's no Sandler or Danny DeVito or Ah-nold or.........well, you know. ;)

I hope you have a great day! You're probably gearing up for Ireland. You are gonna have an amazing time there, an Artist's Paradise, certainly from an inspirational standpoint.

It's supposed to be pouring rain here starting about noon tomorrow, so I don't yet know what my prospects are for photography. If it's not a complete downpour, I may try for a few shots up at Aliso.

See you in the morn, Sweet Baby! I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment