Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Sparks (Sweet Dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am at home, taking a break from the busy Holiday schedule. I got my Sparks ticket this morning, so I am pretty stoked about that. Sparks are probably not well known nationwide, but they have always been big here in their hometown, and also in Europe, especially in England. They have been around for almost 45 years now, and when they came out with an album called "Kimono My House" in 1974, they made quite a sensation. It's one of my Top 15 albums of all time. What do you call Sparks? Glam rock? Eccentric pop? Hard rock? Rock opera? They are all those things and more. Live, they are as good as any band I've ever seen, right up there with your Judas Priests and your Van Halens. And this time they are gonna play the entire "Kimono" album live with an orchestra So, off to the show I will go.......

I hope you have had a great start to your trip, and I will be excited to hear how it is going. It looks like the rain is taking a break for the time being, so I will go for half my walk now, and half tonight. I will check in back at Pearl's at 4:30 to 5pm. See you in a bit!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:55pm : Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby. Whether Prague or Paris or Berlin or Vienna, I send Sweet Dreams for a good night's sleep, and more exciting adventures tomorrow. We have one last batch of cards to write here at Pearl's, and then we're done. So, having fed critters, now I will address envelopes.

I will see you at 11:30pm. :)

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment