Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Evening Love From Home (sweet dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm just getting home and wanted to say hi. I saw your comment earlier today on your friend's post, and it looks like you have another project ready to go. That's great! Is she a singer? That's what it looks like, so I am guessing you guys are gonna make a video. This is fantastic, that so many things are happening!

I am gonna relax till about 7:30 or so, then go for my walk, but I wanted to check in and say I Love You.

I will write more, later tonight at Pearl's.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight: Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby. All is quiet here in Pearl's kitchen, and I had a nice evening at home, just reading my book and watching an episode of X-Files. I hope you had a nice evening, and a good day too. I saw your post just a little while ago, but I don't know if it was a message for me or just a "like" of your friend's post. Maybe you mean it is still cold out? Still snowing? I hope not, lol. It's gotta thaw out sometime up there. :)

I hope you were able to secure the location you need for your video, the one for the female singer. It seems like everything is on track, though.

Well, that's all I know for tonight. I will see you in the morn; sweet dreams until then........

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment