Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday Morning Love (sweet dreams)

Good Morning, my Darling,

I just wanted to wish you a great day and happy start to the week. Pearl has been sleeping through the night for the last several nights, which has meant full sleep for me (yippee!), so I am feeling nice and rested. I'm at home, no plans for today but maybe a morning hike tomorrow. I hope your day is off to a good start. Maybe you've got some new projects planned, or if not, you will soon.

I Love You and will be around most of the day, usual schedule as usual.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55pm : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I'm just finishing up listening to an amazing choral piece by Brahms, called "A German Requiem". Played on the Jim Svejda show on KUSC, of course. Epic singing! Earlier this eve, Grimsley came over. He wanted me to watch a movie with him, called "Idiocracy". It's by Mike Judge, and while I love his "King Of The Hill" TVseries, I was never a fan of "Beavis & Butthead". It was way too obnoxious for me, and too dumb as well. I know that's what Judge is making fun of - the dumbness, but anyway, it wasn't for me. "Idiocracy" is kind of cute, in a condemnation-of-dumbness kind of way, but ultimately it was more of Grim's kind of movie than mine. I am not a huge comedy fan, which I probably already mentioned, but I should qualify it by saying I am not a fan of modern comedy, although again I know that's exactly what Mike Judge is satirizing. It's just that the satire is practically as dumb as the real thing.

But on Thursday, there will be an Ozu movie to get me back on track, lol.  :)

Ozu is the remedy to just about anything.

And remember, that's Yasujiro Ozu I'm talking about; not the Greek liquor Ozu. That Ozu is gross! :)

I'm a knucklehead at this time of night.

But I do wish you Sweet Dreams, and I Triple Love You. I hope you had a nice day, too.

Sleep well, my Baby. I will see you in the morn.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)




No comments:

Post a Comment