Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter! (A Guy Thing)

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Easter! Man, that was a lot of singing this morning. Several hymns as well as four songs from the cantata. My throat didn't wanna open up during rehearsal, but thank God for cough drops to help avoid squeaky high notes.

The church was pretty full, which was nice, and we had a beautiful Easter service. I hope you are enjoying the Holiday, perhaps with family and maybe relatives, too. Right now I am gonna chill for a little while, then do some vacuuming and straightening of The Tiny Apartment. Maybe watch a movie later, not sure yet.

But I'll be around for the rest of the day, minus my walk. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:20am : Happy Late Night, Beautiful Lady. I wound up watching a movie called "Ice Station Zebra", which my Dad actually took me to when I was a little kid. I think we saw it at the Cinerama Dome, and it was a wide-screen 70 mm picture. Man, they don't make 'em like that anymore. It's again probably a Guy Thing, but it's a classic Cold War movie about an American nuclear submarine racing to the North Pole to recover a downed sattelite before the Soviet Union can get there. Yeah, definitely Guy Stuff, and in fact there's not a woman in the picture, it's all men, lol.

But it really is a classic of it's type, and it was said to be Howard Hughes' favorite movie. He had his own private copy that he would screen over and over again at his mansion......

It's a strange world, Sweet Baby........  :)

That was the extent of the action around here, except for my walk. Easter is one of those days when there isn't a soul on campus, so I had it all to myself.

I hope you had a nice Easter, and if you spent it with family, I hope everybody had a nice day. Also, I forgot to mention last night that I hope you had fun, too, at your club show. It's gonna be a good week coming up, and Thursday in particular.

Maybe tomorrow night, too, if UW can pull it off.

I will see you in the morning, my Darling. I Love You and send you Sweet Dreams.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment