Friday, April 24, 2015

I Miss You (so much)

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm here at Pearl's, writing a little bit earlier than usual. I am sad, because I don't know what's going on. I wish I did. I miss you and I really, really hope you're coming back. I don't know if it's a technical issue with your phone, but it just seems like you'd probably have found a way to post by now. It's just hard not to know what happened.

I hope everything is okay at home, too.

If the whole thing is just a technical issue, i.e. phone is down and you have no other way to post, might there be some way to let me know when you'll be back? There's gotta be some way, right?

And if it's not just a technical issue, could you let me know if you're coming back at all? I am worried, you know? To just have everything cut off all of a sudden is unsettling, to say the least. If you can find some way to let me know these things, it would be great and I'd really appreciate it.

That's all I really know to say, and to ask of you. I really have loved you and cared about you all these years. I hope I have meant something to you as well, and I think the answer to that question is yes. But it's still hard not to know what happened, or when you are coming back.

One thing I do know - I'll be here when you do. I am eagerly awaiting your return!

I Love You, Elizabeth. I'll be back in a little while just to wish you Sweet Dreams.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Now it is time for Sweet Dreams. Sigh. I think of all the times we have had, you know, and sometimes it feels like a lot longer than three years we have known each other. We have really created something here, I think, and we've made the most out of a limited means of communication. That's because we are both so intuitive. We have talked about so many different things, and I've watched you graduate college and go to art school in Italy.

Think back to the way it all began, and everything that has happened since, and all the writing and intuition, and all the pictures we've taken, and everything we've shared, and all the projects you've worked on.

So much has happened. I just want it to continue.

I love and miss you, can't wait to hear from you. Please remember, you can tell me anything. Nothing fazes me.

Sleep well, hope to see you tomorrow.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment