Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sweet Babyism (sweet dreams)

Good Afternoon, Sweet Baby,

I am taking the chance and calling you that, in the hope that it's still true! I miss my Sweet Baby and the whole concept of Sweet Babyism. I hope you are having a good day, and I hope you are even able to read these latest blogs of the past week, given that your phone is down. But if you can read them, you know that I am right here, waiting and hoping.

Tonight is movie night, of course, and we are gonna see Ozu's "Late Autumn". Only a couple weeks left in the Ozu series, which I have enjoyed very much, and I am looking forward to tonight's film.

What I am really looking forward to is your next post!  :)

But I know it will be when it will be.

I Love You and I wish you a happy afternoon, and I'll be back later, after the movie. And, I'll be around at one computer or another until 6:30.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Just wanted to wish you sweet dreams. I enjoyed tonight's movie, and I hope you had a nice evening as well. Sure hope you are coming back.

I Love You, Elizabeth. See you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment