Sunday, April 19, 2015

I Am Trying To Understand What Is Going On But Can't Do So Without Your Help

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm just trying again, cause I don't understand what is happening here. To backtrack a little bit, everything seemed fine all the way back to last Tuesday. That's the day you posted the photo of Nutmeg the cat, and you seemed happy and as far as I can tell now, in looking back, everything was good. Then on Wednesday, you didn't post all day, until fairly late at night. It was when I was at Pearl's, maybe around 11 or 11:30pm, which is late night for you. You posted a "like" of your friend's photo (the guy in the parka), and then nothing since then.

Unless for some reason my news feed isn't working, which isn't likely, I haven't seen a single post from you for four days, and only the one, of the parka photo, since Tuesday.

My birthday came and went, and I know you may not be able to post a happy b-day greeting on my FB, but you didn't post anything at all, and I wondered why. And now here we are, four days later, and still nothing.

I don't get it. I know you are busy, but even incredibly busy people seem to be able to post. It only takes a couple minutes. So I don't think it's that. I think you are trying to tell me something. The trouble is that I don't know exactly what it is.

If you are feeling down about something, I am ready to listen if you want me to. I mean, this has happened from time to time - you not posting for one reason or another - but this time it has gone on longer than any time before, and as I said last night, it seems to have coincided with my birthday.

I write every day, and I try to think of interesting things to talk about. I know I am a lot older (which is why my birthday makes me think it has something to do with this), but if you ever have a guy your age, or closer to your age that you like, you can tell me. I will understand. To me, the age difference has never been an issue, but I realise that's my own perspective. If you think differently about it, you can tell me.

If it's not that, then I am stumped, and I wish you'd tell me because I am trying to understand what is wrong and I can't do it unless you help me.

Anyway, that's all I can think of to say about it right now. Please know that I am trying.

I love you and care about you very, very much. I'm a person and I have feelings too.

I thought everything was fine, so please help me to understand what has happened here.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment