Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday Love + Movie Night (new tricks)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

I'm back from Pearl's hair salon appointment and just wanted to say hi. I hope your day is going well and all plans for your video are working out also. Tonight is movie night. We are on the next to the last (I could've said "penultimate", and resisted the urge, haha) week of the Ozu retrospective. Tonight, we are gonna see a double feature of "Good Morning" and "The End Of Summer". It's not easy for me to sit that long, but for Ozu, I don't mind doing it. I will always remember these films, and I think they are some of the greatest I have ever seen. The actors and actresses, too, are fantastic.

It will be a late night at the theater. Each movie is about 100 minutes long, so we probably won't get out of there until 10:30 at the earliest. I'll be back tonight to write more at the usual time, regardless, but I won't be at Pearl's til 11 or 11:15. I'll be on regular schedule for the rest of the evening, though, until 6:30.

That's all for now. It's hot here today, so I'm gonna hang out til about 3:45 and then do a little bit of my walk before heading back to Pearl's. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon. :)

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:05am : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I only just got to Pearl's about a half hour ago. The movie got out super late, but I enjoyed both films. I will be ordering my favorite Ozu films from Amazon so I can watch them whenever I want. I like Ozu's world. :)

I am trying some new tricks to be able to see your posts, now that FB seems to have messed up the Close Friends option. Just now I scrolled the newsfeed summary on the right hand side, and I see two of your posts from earlier today: one is of a drawing by your friend Lucy, and the other is for Rachel Ann, the type of "big eyed girl" photo I was talking about from yesterday. So that's two that I found. I relied on Close Friends for such a long time, cause it was easy. It didn't matter when I looked at FB, even if I'd been busy with Pearl for several hours. All I had to do was check Close Friends, and all of your most recent posts, "likes" as well as updates, etc, would be right there at the top of the Close Friends page. Maybe they will put it back the way it was, but if they don't, I will use my new techniques, which is to check the scroll and also reset the main newsfeed every so often.

I don't know why you aren't showing up on my main newsfeed as much, when people who I almost never go to their FB page show up regularly. I guess it has to do with how much a person posts, and some folks post dozens of times a day.

For now though, the new techniques are working, even if I can't see your posts as immediately as I was able to with Close Friends.

Everything will work out, I think. It's all in the Intent, just like anything else. "Where there's a will, there's a way".

I will see you in the morning. Sweet Dreams!

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment