Thursday, April 9, 2015

Home Run

Hey Sweet Baby,

I hope I'm not too late to wish you good luck for the first screening, but nevertheless - Good Luck! - and best wishes also for the evening show. I send good vibes for both, and I know you and your film are gonna do great!

I am just back from Pearl's hair appointment. Her car has a flat tire, so I've gotta arrange to get it fixed. I may have to wait til tomorrow morning at this stage, cause by now I'd have to wait for Triple A and then get it to the tire shop and wait there, and I don't think I could get it all done by 4:30. So, maybe just wait til tomorrow. Her car is safely parked at home and she doesn't have to go anywhere else today anyway.

But mainly, I just wanted to cheer you on for the screening, and you are gonna knock it out of the park as always.

I'll be back later this evening. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment