Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Sweet Baby Happiness :):) (Thrice Great Hermes)

Hi Sweet Baby,

I am just getting back from choir practice. A lot of new songs today - new to me, anyway - so I brought next week's song home with me and I will see if I can find it on Youtube : "I Find My Peace In You" by Don Besig.

I have sang my best ever these last two weeks, and I finally feel like I can hit most of the high notes without my voice cracking or going flat. Gaining confidence to sing louder, in other words.....  :)

We've gotta sing a duet one of these days.  :):)

I am glad to see you back this morning; I saw your Sweet Baby post just before we left for church. I guess you were busy the last couple days, with your screening and maybe at the studio, too. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday afternoon. My sister Vickie called and we are both very excited about Hillary Clinton's announcement today. Of course, everyone knew she was gonna run, but now it's official. In 2008, Vickie and I helped work the phones for Hillary's campaign, at the L.A. headquarters, and she wanted to know if I'd be up for it again. I said I'd love to, depending on what my schedule is like next year. I just hope Hillary gets elected this time. It's gonna be her against Jeb Bush, so she won't be a shoo-in. But, it's high time we had a woman President, and she is the right woman for the job. And we get Bill back as a bonus.

It's a hot one here today, so I'm just gonna hang out for now. Maybe later I'll do part of my walk before heading back to Pearl's. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon and I'll see you in a bit. I'll basically be around for most of the rest of the day, usual Sunday schedule.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55pm : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I'm just checking in to wish you Sweet Dreams. Not a lot else to report. I hope you had a nice weekend. I have been fascinated with reading about Hermes Trismagestis (aka "Thrice Great Hermes") in Dr. Farrell's "Financial Vipers Of Venice", which I began the other day. Mr. Thrice Great may have been an actual person, but more probably was a conglomerate persona of two gods, the Greek Hermes and the Egyptian Thoth. Furthermore, gods (lower case "g") may indeed have been physical beings who led and assisted people in ancient times, and instructed them in various philosophies, helping them to live in civilised societies.

I could go on and on, but I'll leave that to Dr. Farrell. But Thrice Great's idea that mind is universe and God is space, is really something to contemplate. One of these nights I'll go off on a tangent and write about it.

Man, I wish we could sing together, take photos together, do something together. I have so much I'd love to talk about with you, all kinds of stuff, of every interesting subject. I love to think, but I also love to share and discuss.

Well, maybe one of these days we can do that.

I Love You, Elizabeth. I will see you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment