Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday Afternoon Love (vigil)

Hey Sweet Baby,

Can I still call you Sweet Baby? I hope so! Happy Tuesday in any case. :) I hope you are having a nice day, and that you are closer to resolving any phone and/or computer issues so that you will have FB access again. I miss my Baby!

I have been driving around, doing the usual Tuesday Thing, taking Pearl to and from Golden Agers. Now I'm at home til 4:15.

That's all for now, except that I sure do miss you and love you! Can't wait until you are back.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back later)

Midnight : I don't know if you can even read these latest blogs, and you might be asleep anyway, but I wanted to check in to wish you Sweet Dreams. I hope your day was good. It was overcast and chilly here. Maybe a hike tomorrow if the sun comes out.

I'm holding a Sweet Baby vigil, awaiting your return.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment