Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy Friday Love + Best Wishes (sweet dreams)

Happy Friday, Sweet Baby!,

I am just back from the tire shop, having walked home after dropping Pearl's car off. It's supposed to be ready at 2pm, so I'll be here for a couple hours. I saw your Sarah post, and I was thinking it could mean more than one thing. It could obviously mean that you are happy for her, that she is celebrating her new cd, but it could also mean that you yourself "had an awesome time" at your screening last night. You know, I am a knucklehead, and I realise I got the showtimes wrong, or half wrong. After I wrote the blog yesterday, I re-checked and saw that one screening was yesterday evening (at least I think it was) and then it looks like another one today. Do I have it right this time? I hope so.  :)

I suppose if you had a screening last night, that you maybe did not attend Sarah's show. In any event, and whatever the case, I hope you had a great screening last night (if there was one last night), and I am glad that Sarah is having some success as well.

Now, tonight I know there's a screening, so I can't go wrong this time, and so once again I send Super Special Good Vibes and Best Wishes for another successful showing. Prepare for another Home Run!

I am gonna be hanging out at home until the tire shop calls, so I'll be here til about 2.

I Love You! It's another great day.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55am : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I am sitting here listening to the final minutes of the Jim Svejda show on KUSC. All is quiet. I hope you had a good screening tonight. Post some info if you can, when you get a chance. It was a low key day for me, just waiting around for the car to be done this afternoon, and then this evening I watched "The Imitation Game", which was pretty tremendous, though also sad. You probably saw it. I've got a new appreciation for Cumberbatch, too. That was an Academy Award performance.

That's all I know for tonight. I will see you in the morn.

Sweet Dreams.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment