Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hoping

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm just making a late night check-in, sending love and hoping you are coming back. This is the longest we've been out of communication since Fall 2012. I have only your one post to go by, so I'm assuming this is a technical issue for you, and presumably involves your phone being out of order. But then, you did instruct your FB friends to message you, in that single post you made a couple days ago, so if they can message you, I would assume you can still use FB. But obviously you can't, so I don't know all the ins-and-outs of what is going on here.

All I ask - and all I have ever asked overall - is that if the situation has anything to do with you and me, or if there is anything I need to know, please tell me. You would do that for me, right? I know you would. :)

Here's hoping you'll be back soon.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment