Monday, June 22, 2015

Highly Impressed Am I

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Happy First Day Of Summer, too! Well, I have to say that I just checked your professional site again, about an hour ago, and the new blog feature you have just set up is fantastic. Very articulate and explanatory. I also have to say, Elizabeth, that if I were to look at that site unsolicited, not knowing you, and see the layout and the work and read the text throughout, and then if someone were to say, "this is the site of a 22 year old young lady", I'd wonder if they were kidding me.  :)

I mean, it's not just that you're a natural at all of this, but that you're such a natural. You have a technical aptitude that enables you to learn all kinds of systems (and seemingly very quickly) - lighting, sound, editing, color - and then you have an artistic sensibility that allows you to be able to be creative with all of that technical ability.

I have to say, again, that I have never before heard of a one-woman do-it-all video service, and I know you have help in the making of the videos, but it's basically all your doing.

Amazing, I say.

I am glad to see you are consulting with your Dad, too, and maybe today you were able to celebrate Father's Day with him? I know that's personal stuff, but I only broach the subject because it made me happy to see that you mentioned your Dad in your blog, and I know you worked with him on your original video, "Autre Temps" (a classic!).

So.............as I once remarked on FB, "sometimes, all you can say is Wow".

So that's what I am saying tonight!

I had a nice first day of Summer. Great singing in church this morn. A very hot day followed by a long, cooling eve - with purple sky and in-line Venus/Jupiter/Crescent Moon conjunction. My friend Ono brought his English Bulldoggie "Boo" over for a walk down to the Duck Pond and back. And now I'm here at Pearl's, and all is quiet.

Here's to a great Summer.

My Goodness, Elizabeth!

Sweet Dreams, I Love You, You Rule.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment