Friday, June 26, 2015

Late Night Love & Weirdness

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I hope you had a nice day. FB has been acting funny all day - the newsfeed doesn't scroll and only shows a few posts at a time. I'm talking about the sidebar newsfeed, the one that says "so-and-so likes such-and-such" or "so-and-so shared a link". That's the one I use to find your posts, ever since the Close Friends feature stopped showing them, except today, the newsfeed didn't work either. Anyhow, if you posted I'm afraid I didn't see it. Of course, you are probably busy with Summer stuff and projects, too.  :)

I hope the Weird Stuff I posted wasn't too weird for you. I know a lot of it sounds pretty "out there", but really what I wrote so far wasn't too far out I don't think. I'm just musing about stuff, and rather than re-write what happened to me, or focus on the details, I'm just "thinking out loud" (i.e. writing about) questions that I have built up as I have considered the whole thing. It was an event that lasted many days, perhaps close to two weeks - not continuous but on-and-off - and because I had amnesia, and my memory is still fragmented, I wonder about practical things, like where did I sleep? Was I at home some of the time? Did I eat? Obviously I must have eaten, slept, etc.

Today I drove over to a site called the Wilbur Wash, which is an offshoot concrete-channel "tributary" of the larger concrete channel L.A. River. The section of the Wash I am talking about is located at the intersection of Wilbur and Valerio Streets in Reseda (Google Map it!), about a mile and a half from Pearl's. My memory tells me, since 1997, that a truly unusual event took place there, of which I wrote about in my book.

This is definitely Weird Stuff, but it's also real, and it involves special ops military and technology. But the reason I drove over to the Wash was to see if a helicopter could fly there, or hover there, because there are electrical towers that span the Wash, and they hold up the high tension wires that provide electricity to that area of the Valley.

Looking at the landscape, and the high tension wires, I concluded that - yes - there was room for a helicopter.

I am interested in how the military - special ops military - secures a site where a Top Secret incident has taken place. At Roswell, for instance, the story goes that a special team got out there very quickly after a rancher reported seeing the crash. But at Roswell, and at other sites of crashes of different kinds of aircraft - including Stealth when it was still classified - the incidents usually happened in remote areas, where it would be somewhat easy for a military team to create a perimeter, secure the site, clean it up and maintain secrecy.

But I have wondered how such a team would be able to secure a site in a suburban neighborhood, on a street lined with houses. If a helicopter crashed, near a Wash, and there were houses nearby, you would think such an event - noisy and shocking, and scary - would draw a crowd, even if it happened late in the evening.

I know that a perimeter could still be created to minimize the crowd. Such a tactic is used at everyday crime scenes. But how would you keep immediate looky-loos away, or keep them from talking, if the crash was part of a secretive or classified event? How would you keep news helicopters away? Indeed - how would you keep the local police department away, in this case the mighty L.A.P.D. , the world's most famous police force?

Well, the answer is that you could do it - if you were with the Federal Government. Because they supercede everybody. And there are entities within the Federal Government that even supercede the Federal Government.

At any rate, you could cover up such a crash, though I suppose it would not be easy.

But basically, I think that if you order people not to talk about something, they will probably obey. And after time passes, the incident fades, no matter how weird it is. It fades on the outside - as an urge to speak about it - but on the inside it remains, perhaps relegated to the realm of dreams.

That is how people can "forget" reality. By pretending that something didn't happen. Because it was horrible, and shocking - nightmarish - and because they were ordered never to talk about it. And so it became a dream, and didn't "really" happen.

I know it's weird, my Baby, but just bear with me a bit. I am just writing about it because I have only myself to bounce thoughts off of; nobody else will touch this with a ten foot pole.

But I will write just to muse about it, in a roundabout way, and therefore keep things to-the-point, like a detective would.

That's all for tonight. If it's too weird, just say so! But it's part of my life, so I tell it.  :)

I Love You and send you Sweet Dreams.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment