Friday, June 12, 2015

Late Night Love & Awesomeness

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I am back at Pearl's, feeling good after my days off. Everything is quiet, and I am situated for the evening. I hope you had a great day, and I was glad to see that your video is getting good comments and likes, and also over a thousand views already on Youtube. You have some trademark camera moves that I notice, short bursts of motion (vertical or horizontal), and close ups on objects like the teddy, or her black bag. Here's a question : what photographs are those that she burns? They look like old photos, and yet I know (obviously) that you would not burn anything that was from a family album or any heirloom photograph. One looks like an old building (a barn?), so maybe they are prints of photos you took?

Good idea, too, to use the band's medallion as a closer, the item that brings her back to life, so to speak.

I am just super impressed, once again.

Well, this will be just a little over two weeks work cycle for me, and then I will have another five days off. I can't wait to start taking Summer pictures myself.

I will send you Sweet Dreams for now, and then I will see you in the morn and get back into the swing of things.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment