Friday, June 19, 2015

More Awesomeness! (question) (okay, got it) (late night love + movie)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

Well, I see by your post - for 7 Seasons Deep - that you may have another band lined up for a video. Is that correct? If so, that is awesome! One of the first things we ever talked about is that Life Is Magic, and it sure seems to be working out that way. Wow! And, the timing is perfect because I've just been saying that you are gonna take over the Madison band video scene. I'm callin' em as I see 'em, lol.  :)

This is all great, Elizabeth, and it's a blast for me to see it happen. One great Summer, coming up!

I took The Kobester to the vet this morn, and he got a great report. His heart doctor took x-rays, and she said his heart shows no enlargement from the first time he was brought in a year ago, and also that his lungs are clear - no fluid in them. She said it's unusual to see such good results, usually there is progression in the heart disease. But not for The 'Ster, cause he's The Man. So that was great news, too.

You are probably out enjoying your Friday evening. I am just getting home, so I'll relax for a few and then go on my walk, watch a show or read when I get back. I'll write more later tonight at the usual time.

Everything is rockin', Sweet Baby! (I'm trying to see how many rockabilly songs I can find with "baby" in the title - or couldn't you tell? :)

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

10:50pm : Hi Elizabeth. I'm writing a little bit earlier because just before I left to come back here to Pearl's, I saw a picture on FB posted by Kyle from Ultrea. You are tagged in it. Now, I know I sound like a broken record on this subject, but because of the way the photo looks, and because of what is written about it - both by Kyle himself and one of the commenters - I am afraid I've gotta ask once again : is he your boyfriend, or just a friend? I don't wanna jump to any conclusions, because I've been down that road with the whole Johan thing last year. However, he describes the picture as "an absolutely wonderful day"; there are only just the two of you in the picture (and the nice doggie); you both look very happy; and finally, one of the commenters, a girl, says "very happy for you", which is a common thing a person says to a new couple.

Also, I guess the April Lavigne post you made the other day is an in-joke between you two, because he references her as well (April Pantene).

So, sorry to ask once again, but I'm just asking, and all I have ever asked is that, if you ever do have a boyfriend, please tell me. It's hard enough to follow what's going on ever since FB changed their "close friends" posting policy a couple months ago.

Anyway, I hope if you see this blog tonight, in the next couple hours, you could post something on FB to let me know what is happening, just so I won't have to wonder all night.

Thanks.

11:10pm : Okay, I see a Sweet Baby picture in the newsfeed, up near the top, so it looks like you just posted it, and I will take that as your answer. So all is well. It was just because of the several different factors I mentioned about the picture (the commentary, etc.) that I had to ask. Sorry! Everything is good, then, and I will be back in just a bit at the usual time because I've still gotta get a few things situated here.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a few)

Midnight : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I hope you enjoyed your evening. I had a nice walk and watched another episode of "Breaking Bad", one wild and crazy show, lol. This afternoon, after taking Kobi to the vet, I watched a movie I'd never heard of before, a weird thriller from 1965 called "Mirage". Gregory Peck stars as a man who, following a blackout in the New York City skyscraper where he works, develops amnesia and can't remember who he is. Different people insinuate things to him, and he suspects a plot against him.

There really was a very famous blackout in New York (and much of the east coast) in 1965, and in fact, it is one of the very first newspaper headlines I can remember that stuck in my mind. I think it was one of the worst blackouts in history, and in seeing this movie, it was interesting that they used this motif. I wonder if they shot it before or after the blackout happened. At any rate, it also grabbed my attention because of Gregory Peck's amnesia, which as you know is something I have experienced in my life as well.

In the future, I may write more about that experience, as I am coming to understand it with greater clarity. It's really weird - beyond weird, in fact - which is why I haven't written much about it in recent years, but sooner or later I will have to make a big push. It's a story that has to be told, and one day, when it is, you'll be able to say, "hey, I know that guy - that's my Sweet Baby"!

So I may write a bit about it from time to time, but I am also right here in the present, because we are having an awesome year and we are gonna keep having an awesome year.

That's all for tonight. I send you Sweet Dreams and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You, Elizabeth. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment