Saturday, June 13, 2015

Late Friday Night Love

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Late Night. Another day with not too much to report, just "usual schedule" stuff. Grimsley called up to report that he delivered flowers to the legendary Vin Scully, the announcer for the Dodgers. That was the big news of the day. Grim is a delivery driver for a flower shop, and he's delivered to some famous people, including Brad Pitt & Angelina, and The Kardashians (oy...if it were me, I'd have turned around and gone home, haha). In L.A. you see celebrities all the time, but with Vin Scully, it's different. He's like the Voice Of Los Angeles for the last 60 years; no "instant celebrity"........

I saw your post for Avril Lavigne. I did not know she has Lyme Disease. I figure you must either be a fan (I know you like some punk or pop-punk music), or know somebody with Lyme Disease, or maybe you posted it for me because I hike and thus am out where the ticks are. If so, you can rest assured that I am always covered up almost head to toe on my hikes, even when it's 110 degrees. Always long pants, never shorts. Long sleeve shirts, too, with collar turned up. A hat, too. I did it originally cause I hate slathering sunscreen all over me, but then the more I read about ticks, I made sure to cover up even more : socks pulled up, shirt tucked in, etc. I am very careful and always check after a hike, but I've never had a tick on me. And, just for the record, I do use sunscreen on my face and neck. I just didn't wanna have to put it all over me, hence the long pants and shirts to begin with.

So far, I haven't seen a tick, or a rattlesnake, or even a mountain lion. And I hope it stays that way!

I do hope I see more deer, though. And red tail hawks.  :)

I hope you had a good day. Maybe you've got a new project in the works? I'll bet you do, or one's on the way.

Tomorrow night I've got Steven Wilson, so I'm looking forward to that.

That's all I know for tonight, Sweet Baby. I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment