Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Hello (late night love)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm just hanging out at home and wanted to say hi. It's still super hot and muggy outside, so I will go for most of my walk later, and will do a little bit in about an hour so I can check for more good sunsets. I hope you are having a nice day. You are probably busy with projects, though I saw your one post for your friend's band that got signed. I liked the name of their label : "Progress Productions" - very progressive, of course!

I hope things are going well of late. I will probably watch another movie at some point during the evening. Right now, I'm just gonna hang out til sundown. I'll write more later.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:30am : Hi, Elizabeth. Happy Late Night. I getting started a little later again. Tried to make the most of my night, so I went out and took more sunset pictures, then came back and watched a movie : "Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man" from 1943. Yes, I'm on a serious Wolf Man kick at the moment! :) I realised that I'd never seen the original all the way through, because it used to scare the heck out of me when I was a little kid, and whenever it was on TV, I'd turn it off when Lon Chaney started to turn into a werewolf. So, I a couple weeks ago I knew it was finally time to watch it, so I ordered the Universal Pictures "Legacy Collection" disc set of Wolfman pictures. I've seen two and still have two to go. In tonight's movie, Lon Chaney rescued Frankenstein out of a block of ice, but then - spoiler alert!.......

he winds up killing Frankenstein when he turns into The Wolfman at the end of the movie. So The Wolfman can take Frankenstein! Who knew?

It actually has a lot more plot than that, and the old Universal monster pictures have atmosphere galore. They really are classics, and you may remember that when I first went to Corriganville in Fall 2013, seeing the drained concrete pond there got me interested in seeing the series of "Creature From The Black Lagoon" movies, which are also in a Universal "Legacy" collection. And now I'm doing The Wolfman.

I think he scared me more than just about any other monster as a kid.  :)

Well, I'll post now cause it's late. You are probably asleep so I send you instant Sweet Dreams to reach you immediately.

See you in the morning.  I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment