Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Looking Forward! (sunsets & werewolves)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

I am excited about your news, and also very curious to see what song you'll be recording! Are you gonna wait until it's all done to announce it? Maybe you can give a hint in the meantime.  :)

I think it's great and I am glad you are keeping a hand in your music. Good for Johan, too.

I was up at Aliso Canyon for a while this afternoon, hiked the full length of the trail, 1.5 miles each way. In a while I will go out and look for more sunset pictures. I figure that as long as we are having this monsoon weather, I might as well take advantage of it. It was hot on my hike, but then the temperature dropped all of a sudden by about 20 degrees, and clouds came in and the wind blew, like it was gonna rain. I hope it goes back to being nice, cause I wanna finally take my train trip Downtown tomorrow. I will check weather.com later tonight.

Well, I have just enough time before sunset to watch another werewolf movie from the Legacy Collection, so I will start now. This time it's "She-Wolf Of London", from 1946. I'm scared already!  :)

I will be around most of the night, except for my sunset walk, and I will write more later.

I Love You. Can't wait to see your video!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

1:15am : There's Late Night, Super Late Night, and Super Duper Late Night - this qualifies as the latter. Sorry about that, my Darling, but the more days I have off, the more I revert to Adam Hours, lol. I did have a nice walk, and got more good sunset pics for the third day in a row. My photo teacher is gonna kill me! Good thing I haven't seen him in 38 years........ :)

Truly, though, he was one of those teachers who really had a major effect on my life. Even if he didn't like sunset pics.

Tonight's werewolf movie was very good - excellent in it's sets and production design, and some of it, the scenes in a desolate park, look as if they could have been shot at Corriganville or someplace similar, in the Valley or nearby. Remember the movie business maxim, for location shooting : "Never drive any further than you have to". In other words, if you can make the Valley look like England, go for it. And Universal Studios is right here in the Valley.....

Anyhow, it was a good flick, but.............spoiler alert!.........

There wasn't an actual werewolf in the film. It was more of a psychological premise; June Lockhart thinks she's a werewolf because of a long standing family curse. But in reality, she's being framed.

I wish they made a dozen of these Universal Studios Wolf Man movies! I could watch 'em day after day.

Well, Sweet Baby, I hope you had a good day. You don't post much lately. I know you are excited about your video, though, and busy too.

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment