Monday, June 1, 2015

Love & Pictures (sweet dreams)

Hi, my Darling,

I am just getting home. Hope your day has gone well and you are enjoying your evening. I am a little bit toast this evening because Pearl woke up several times last night. I'm actually doing better now that the day has worn on, however. This morning I was down for the count, lol.

I went over to the Oviatt to use their computers for the first time in ages, so that I could post my photos which are on a disc. CSUN is the only place you can still find desktops that have a disc slot. Anyway, you may have seen 'em, the ones I posted. I initially just wanted to post the pic of me and Suzi Quatro, just because I had that cool story to relate about Joan Jett, who just went into the RRHOF. By the way, I am 14 in that photo, lol. Just about to turn 15. But yeah, then I noticed I had the Cherie Currie photo on the same disc, and it's funny because that photo - which I didn't take - has now gotten more "likes" than anything I've ever posted (about 25 so far), while my own photo with Suzi has gotten exactly zero likes. I guess nobody knows who she is anymore, but at the time, in the mid-70s, she was quite famous.  :)

Today is my sister Vickie's birthday. I told her she can now legitimately sing The Beatles' "When I'm Sixty Four".

No movie today cause Pearl had a dental appointment, but I'll pick up the pace as the week rolls on. Later, maybe Friday, I'll try to sneak in a hike, too. It's gonna be a great Summer, Sweet Baby.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(usual schedule, see you in a bit)

12:05 : Happy Late Night, my Darling. All is quiet and I am hoping that tonight it will stay that way so that I can get some sleep. Pearl was awake for the better part of the last 24 hours, and that's one of the major symptoms of dementia, from what I've read - sleeplessness. Anyhow, fingers are crossed.

I hope all your projects are going well, and I can't wait to see your video. Maybe it will debut when the EP is released? That's gotta be the case.  :)

Anyway, I am coming to the end of this work cycle, and I will have five days off starting Saturday afternoon. Much, much needed.

Sending you Sweet Dreams.....

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment