Thursday, June 18, 2015

Late Night Love & Sweet Dreams

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I am pleased to report that I felt much better today. Whatever that was with by back, or pinched nerve, must have relaxed during the night last night, because it didn't bother me anymore today. I just had a little residual soreness from yesterday, but that will be gone by tomorrow.

Boy, our Summer is starting off with a bang. I know it's officially a few days away, but we went from that heavy cloud cover for about a month, to 95 degrees - overnight. Now the weatherman says it'll be 95 to 100 for the next several days, so you know I am loving it, lol. Usually it doesn't get that hot till July or August.

It was just a typical day for me, so nothing much to report. I hope your day was good.

For now, Sweet Dreams, and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment