Saturday, June 6, 2015

Saturday Evening Love From Home (12 + sweet dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home, just chillin'. We actually have some Summer weather here today, although it's not real hot. But at least the Sun is out, and the heat feels like it's on it's way. I hope you are enjoying your Saturday evening, and that you had a nice day too. Now I've got five days to recharge, so tonight I'm just gonna watch a movie, and take my walk of course. I think I will take that train trip Downtown either Monday or Tuesday, maybe leave around 11 and just take a little photographic walking tour of the area. Stay til about 4pm or so, and then walk back to Union Station and take the train back. I'll leave my car at the Northridge train depot, which is about two miles from my apartment. It'll be fun!

Then I can do it again in July, because with this promotion they gave me two round trip tickets. If I knew anybody who wasn't working and was up to walking around Downtown for five hours, I'd ask someone along and just make it a single trip. But as with most things I do - hikes, concerts, etc. - I don't know anyone who would wanna come with me. So I'll make two trips!  :)

Next time you're in L.A., you can come with me.  :):)

Well, anyway, I'm not gonna try to do a ton of stuff with my days off, mostly just relax and stay local, do a hike or two. And I'm gonna see Agalloch on Tuesday night. Oh boy! Grimsley is gonna come with me to that one, and it was only 15 bucks for the ticket. Those guys are super cool. So that will be a great show, and I am looking forward to it.

I will be around most of the evening, except for my walk (probably around 9:30), and I will write again later, maybe a little earlier than usual cause I'm not working, but certainly no later than the usual time.

Enjoy the rest of your evening! I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I'm enjoying my night off, didn't watch a movie but I did watch an episode of "Breaking Bad". Did I mention I've been watching that series? I think I did, a month or so ago. Anyway, I'm on Season Three. The whole thing is one of the wildest and craziest tv shows I've ever seen, but it really well done, well written and acted, and you never know what's gonna happen next. It's pretty amazing that they made an ultra popular series out of that particular subject matter, but then, given the story arcs, I suppose that it all fits into classical dramatic structure and thus involves the audience emotionally or arouses curiosity in standard ways.

I remember in 8th grade, I think it was, that we learned there are only 12 types of drama (is it 12?). "Man's inhumanity to man", etc. Now I wish I could remember all 12. What Mrs. Fields (our teacher) meant was that all storylines boil down to one of twelve conflicts or story arcs, and all drama is built on that.

Kinda like all music is built on 12 notes!

It's interesting how these things work, and why the number 12 comes up so much in human affairs.

Anyway, I watched a "Breaking Bad" and took my walk. That was about it. Tomorrow morning I will go to church, even though I am off work, because I love choir and it just feels good to be there. And, I'll be helping Pearl, who is in the choir with me.

I hope you had an awesome evening. I will be back home after choir practice, probably by 1pm, and then I will be around most of the day. For now, I send you sweet dreams.........

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment